Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Countries, Nationalities and Languages

  
I come from France. What language do I speak?
You speak French.
I’m Italian. Where do I come from?
You come from Italy.
I speak Greek. Where do I come from?
You come from Greece.
I’m from Egypt. What nationality am I?
You are Egyptian.
My sister is from Brazil. What nationality is she?
She is Brazilian.
My brother is Canadian. Where does he come from?
He comes from Canada.
My friend is from Turkey. What nationality is he?
He is Turkish.
I am Mexican. What language do I speak?
You speak Spanish.
Michael is Irish. Where is he from?
He is from Ireland.
Yoko speaks Japanese. Where does she come from?
She comes from Japan.
Maria is from Peru. What nationality is she?
She is Peruvian.
I speak Danish. Where am I from?
You are from Denmark.
Nuno is from Portugal. What nationality is he?
He is Portuguese.
Antonio is Spanish. Where is he from?
He is from Spain.
Ana is from Russia. What language does she speak?
She speaks Russian.
I’m Dutch. Where am I from?
You are from the Netherlands.
My father is from Switzerland. What nationality is he?
He is Swiss.
My mother is Swedish. Where is she from?
She is from Sweden.
Kim comes from Belgium. What nationality is she?
She is Belgian.
Franz is German. Where does he come from?
He comes from Germany.
I come from New Zealand. What nationality am I?
You are New Zealander.

No comments:

Post a Comment