Sunday, April 27, 2014

Describing people, colors, clothes, locations... (9h30)



1. I’m kneeling beside a friend. He wears his hair in a mohican style. He is wearing a red T-shirt and shorts. There are two beautiful girls behind me. They are tall and young. One of them is wearing light blue jeans and the other one is wearing shorts. Both are wearing glasses. I’m wearing a print blouse.
Who am I?

2. I am behind a boy with a mohican hairstyle and wearing flip-flops. I’m between two girls. One of them is wearing glasses and the other one wears glasses, but she’s not wearing them at the moment. The girl on my left side is wearing shorts and a white blouse. The woman on my right side is wearing a colorful dress and a grey belt. In front of me, there’s a Sport soccer team fan.
Who am I?

3. I’m between a woman wearing a blue T-shirt and another woman wearing a pink T-shirt and glasses. I’m wearing a white blouse and glasses, too. Who am I?

4. I'm wearing a print dress and there is a classmate in front of me. He is wearing a red T-shirt and he's sitting on the floor. I'm between a woman wearing a blue T-shirt and a man wearing a print T-shirt and glasses. He's taller.
Who am I?




No comments:

Post a Comment